- This event has passed.
Holiday Cheer with Youth Ambassadors
12/05/2016 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
In true UXPA fashion we have invited the Youth Ambassadors to our December event. If you don’t know anything about this organization you are in for a real treat. The organization helps kids in at risk areas make more out of themselves. The organization pays an hourly wage for the kids that are part of the program to learn life and professional skills. There will be several kids that are with the program in attendance at our event. We would like to expose them to the world of User Experience, we look forward to seeing you there.
About Our Presenter:
Youth Ambassadors, established in 2010, is an educational, not-for-profit work program designed to empower underserved youth with the knowledge that they as teenagers have a vital voice. They have the power to be active participants in their communities, not just passive observers. To this end, we have developed programs that provide our youth with important life skills, soft job skills, creative expression, and academic success, helping them become future community leaders willing and able to work for positive change.
Our awesome event host and sponsor:
- Cost at the door is free for UXPA members (Associate or Global – join today), IDSA members, Crema Employees or Students, and $5 for non-UXPA Members and guests – all funds support UXPA KC event and operating fees (and additional donations are, of course, heartily welcomed)
- Reserve tickets via Eventbrite
- Mingling starts at 6:00 PM, speaker starts shortly after 6:30 PM
- Crema Lab is located at 1815 Central St. Kansas City, Missouri 64108
- If you have venue leads, or want to participate as a panelist or speaker, let us know!
Experience design at UXPA KC – first Mondays, monthly!