UXPA-KC Mentorship Program 2020
At UXPA-KC, we believe that sharing professional experiences is key to creating a strong community of UX practitioners. Our mentorship program is designed to facilitate connections between UX professionals from all levels and students to create meaningful professional relationships.
Even though we will do everything in our power to connect you with a mentor/mentee, we’re not able to guarantee a match due to our dependence on the number of people signing up.
Remember the person or story that inspired you to pursue a career in UX or gave you clarifying feedback that you hadn’t thought about yet? Now is your chance to become a mentor and help someone else!
- You are currently employed in a UX related job
- You enjoy the rewarding feeling of helping others
- You can share 1 hour a month to help your mentee
- You are able to attend a kick-off event in May or June (a more exact data is coming soon).
There are so many aspects of the UX field that aren’t discussed in classes or at your current job. Whether you’re interested in UX Design, research, career advice, or just a brainstorm, a mentor can make a huge difference.
- You have specific goals to establish or further your career in UX
- You are willing to establish and maintain a mentor/mentee relationship
- You are able to attend a kick-off event in May or June (a more exact data is coming soon)
- You are willing to provide feedback and shape the mentorship program.
- March 10th – April 31st
Accepting Mentee and Mentor applications. Complete your form here.
- May 1st – June 1st
Mentee and Mentor matching process
- Saturday, June 20th
Mentorship Kickoff Event (more details to follow)